Saturday 22 January 2011


For those of you who haven't seen this film I won't go into depth about the plot (as not too ruin it for you) but I think it was an amazing film and i'm really glad that I waited to go and see it at the cinema instead of watching it online. It is quite scary and nothing like I expected it too be. Natalie Portman's acting in it was great! Probably the best film that I have seen her in (based on her preformance). I think that it was really great that Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis both did pretty much all of their own ballet performances as I think it makes it seem much more real as you see their whole body whilst dancing and not just cut scenes to make it seem like they are really dancing. Some of the scenes are a bit ridiculous and I think personally didn't add much too the film and could have been cut.
I would highly recommend that you go and see this film! Has anyone else saw the film? If so what did you guys think?







No comments:

Post a Comment